Online Banking allows our customers to view the following information online:
- Balance inquires on savings, CDs, loan accounts, and more
- Inquires by check number or amount
- Transaction search by multiple criteria
- Account statements:
- Previous statement
- Current statement
- Previous business day
- Current business day
- Account data can be exported to popular financial management applications such as QuickenTM and Microsoft MoneyTM plus comma separated (.csv) files
- Maturity dates
- View front and back of check images and deposit slips
- Online statements available in Adobe Acrobat format(PDF)
- Interest information, current and previous year
- Activity information
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Scheduled transfers
- Change login user ID and password
- Change e-mail address
- Online help
- P2P Transfers
All accounts can be enabled or disabled for internet banking access on a customer or account level.
If you would like to sign up for Internet Banking, please contact our bank.
We require the use of a secure browser to login to our Online Banking website.
Our Online Banking website supports the following browsers and minimum versions:
- Windows 8 or higher
- Mac OS 10.12 or higher
If you are currently not using one of these browsers, or your browser does not meet the requirements, use one of the links to download and install an upgraded version.